Every weekend throughout December between 3-5pm, the Polgoon Vineyard Shop will be hosting local choirs and singing groups including the Mounts Bay Singers, Laudate Chamber Choir, the Penzance Community Choir, the Land and Sea Singers and the Marazion Apollo Choir to accompany Christmas shopping at Polgoon.
Local producers including Tarquins Gin, Worthy Cheddar, Dukkah Dipping Sands, Kernow Inferno, St Ives Gin and Revolver Rum will be sampling throughout the month, delivering seasonal treats and providing plenty of inspiration for unique Cornish gift ideas. Our local Christmas tree grower, Ladydowns Christmas Trees will also be selling beautiful, fresh trees from 1st December.
Borgia Bull will be cooking up some delicious hot food on Saturday 2nd and 16th (turkey melts and hot dogs!) and Polgoon will be serving complimentary mulled wine, mulled cider and mince pies to warm the spirits and get everyone feeling festive! Polgoon will also be collecting donations for our friends at The Fishermen’s Mission
Polgoon Vineyard Shop, Rosehill, Penzance, TR20 8TE | 01736 333 946
- December 2nd – Mounts Bay Singers – St Ives Gin, Caspyn’s Gin – Borgia Bull
- December 3rd – Pendans Folk Singers – Tarquins Gin
- December 9th – Marazion Apollo – Worthy Cheddar
- December 10th – Land & Sea Singers
- December 16th – Penzance Community Choir – Dukkah Dipping Sands, Kernow Inferno – Borgia Bull
- December 17th – Laudate Chamber Choir – Revolver Rum
Opening Hours: 9am-5.30pm Mon-Sat | 10am-5.00pm Sun
For information on Christmas Trees: Ladydowns Christmas Trees